EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
- Currently, we are looking for Senior Build Engineer to our Kyiv office to make our team even stronger!
- This position will be responsible for performing all SCM, Release and Build Management activities, change management, release management, version control, and product component integration.
- Hands-on experience working as a SCM, Build & Release Engineer ideally with Java based applications;
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts;
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments;
- Manage communication with stakeholders;
- Solid experience as UNIX Administrator;
- Must have experience with Agile software methodologies (e.g., XP, SCRUM). You will design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM);
- Must have expertise with software continuous build tools;
- Familiar with SDLC lifecycle;
- Proficiency in scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Ability to manage builds to meet the needs of an agile culture;
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge agile development environment;
- Experience of work in international projects;
- Good English skills;
- Team player, flexible, fast learner.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package -medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with certified English teachers.