Position Summary: To apply professional experience and business knowledge to direct, oversee, and manage LIN SCAN pipeline integrity Assessment Reports (FFS, RRR, RBI and Corrosion Growth Model).
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Review and improve the Fitness for Purpose & Inspection Conclusion Report templates; Preliminary & Final Report templates used by LIN SCAN.
- Conduct qualitative reviews of Preliminary and Final ILI Data inspection reports.
- Preparation of Fitness for Service & Recommendation for Repair Reports.
- Prepare growth Analysis and comparative studies using IP data.
- Develop technical write up to support Programming Engineers on the development and testing of software for preparation of pipeline FFS reports.
- Identify gaps and improvements in the Data Analysis Department.
- Support Data Analysts and Projects Teams if and when needed in addressing client clarifications and conducting Client presentations/trainings
- BS degree in Engineering preferably mechanical, metallurgy, and/ or Materials Science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in integrity field of oil & gas transmission and distribution lines
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of pipeline integrity and repair standards
- Prefer exposure to integrity software solution
- Fluent English is a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of pipeline integrity survey method "Fitness for purpose" and standards - API; ASME FFS; SNIP; STO Gazprom; Transco
- Very competative salary package;
- Comfortable office;
- Extensive travelling might be required;