з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
Our customer is a video and analytics technology company that offers cloud-based platform to help build an engaged and profitable audiences. It harnesses the power of big data to help broadcasters, operators, and media companies build more engaged audiences and monetize video with personalized, interactive experiences for every screen. The company goes beyond traditional online video platforms, providing software and services combining best-of-breed technologies with industry-leading video analytics to help our customers optimize and automate video programming, streaming and syndication.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, it has offices in USA, Great Britain, Australia, Japan, Mexico. The company works with premier reseller and technology partners throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Japan and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will work with team tasked with developing services and components for the media logistics platform that enables broadcasters and operators worldwide to manage the lifecycle of large volumes of media assets through the provision of powerful asset management, metadata management, and workflow capabilities.
Video broadcast is changing rapidly with cloud computing technologies becoming more prevalent across the whole supply chain from creation through to consumption. This is your opportunity to be a part of a strong technology team that is building a platform used by broadcasters and operators across the globe, bringing content to millions of viewers every day.
· Work within a global team of SRE and DevOps engineers based in London, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Guadalajara and San Jose to give the engineering teams ability to build, test, deploy, and operate a complex distributed system;
· Own the day to day operations of a lively, cutting-edge development team, ensure the team have the tools and help they need to deliver;
· Plan and execute on a roadmap to continuously improve the DevOps toolset – using new technologies, new techniques or new tooling as needed;
· Work as part of the development team to enhance the deployment, monitoring and diagnostic capabilities of the Media Logistics Platform;
· Run on-site, private and public Cloud environments and deployments;
· Communicate any issues found to the development team.
· Passion for technology and finding out how things work;
· Good experience with software stacks using Spring, Java, JBOSS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and MySQL;
· AWS experience - S3, EC2, RDS, Aurora, Microsoft Azure;
· Experience with on-premises virtualization (Vmware, HyperV);
· Good grasp of networking principles and protocols that drive modern web applications;
· Continuous integration experience – Jenkins or Hudson;
· Experience with distributed application delivery using Docker, and service coordination services like Zookeeper or Consul;
· Knowledge of monitoring tools and metrics gathering systems - Graphite, Grafana, Data Dog, others;
· Knowledge of log aggregation tools - ELK stack, Sumo Logic, others;
· Intention and skills to automate everything that can be automated;
· Excellent communication skills and being always willing to support developers in their daily tasks;
· Collaborative but goal-driven approach;
· B1+ English level both written and spoken.
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
· Individual career path in engineering;
· Social package - medical insurance, sports;
· Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
· English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
· Flexible work hours.
Вакансия опубликована 23 февраля 2018
Код вакансии 71076457